Shampoos for Depleted Dull Hair
Shine is a clear sign of healthy hair. Unfortunately, it is stripped of its frequent washing, hairdryer or hot styling. The cuticles of the hair no longer form a flat surface of the hair, which makes it difficult to reflect light, and the hair becomes tired and lifeless. Remnants of styling agents or hard water (high in lime) can also adversely affect the appearance of the hair. The best shampoo for black hair Natural Hair specialized shampoos can restore its structure and restore its life. The active ingredients of these agents are silk proteins, as well as apricot kernel oil and pearl extract. These shampoos also remove residues of hair care products and soften the water by removing lime from it. They will give your hair a natural shine.
Shampoos for fine and light hair
Hair may look weak because of the fact that over time, some of its hair thinner. Collagen complex shampoos restore its structure and cover the hair with a protective film, giving it strength and volume. Coenzyme Q10 shampoos have a restorative effect. best shampoo for black hair Natural Hair Coenzyme Q10 stimulates keratin biosynthesis directly at the root of the hair, which slows down with age. colored hair Keratin is a special protein and the main building material of hair. It is the properties of these substances that give strength and elasticity to our hair.
Shampoos for damaged hair
There are several factors that damage the hair and make it look like straw. In most cases, such hair lacks moisture due to frequent use of the hairdryer. The sun, wind, and seawater also dry it. Finding the right shampoo should be guided by the specific needs of your hair. It is best to use lightweight moisturizers such as aloe vera, yogurt, wheat protein or panthenol to restore normal damaged hair Strong, but straw-like, dry hair needs more saturated balms.
Shampoos for naughty hair
When laying natural curls resist our efforts. More obedient to them will be the use of shampoos with active ingredients such as apricot kernel oil or jojoba oil. They make the curl more docile when laying. In most cases, such hair is also dry. Therefore, most shampoos for curly or very curly hair also contain moisturizers, such as panthenol or glycerol.
Shampoos for dyed hair
Immediately after dyeing the hair has a bright rich color and amazing shine. Special colored hair shampoos help keep your hair in this great shape, protecting it from UV-based discoloration, providing the essential substances and pigments for a healthy shine. best shampoo for black hair colored hair Some shampoos also contain glitter or amber extract to give the hair a deeper color and radiance.
Hair Shampoos with Special Needs
There are times when hair needs special care. This applies, for example, to magnifying glasses or clipped tips. Zinc pyrithione is an active ingredient that is included in most shampoos. It reduces itching and counteracts the peeling of the scalp, which leads to dandruff.
Long hair with severed tips should be treated with balms, which include such powerful substances as macadamia oil, olive and argan oils. They restore the cut tips, give the hair health and shine.
General information about shampoo is important
- More – not necessarily more useful. For short hair, a small amount of shampoo (about a centimeter in diameter) is sufficient, for longer hair, about 2 centimeters.
- Make sure the shampoo gives your hair enough moisture (foam indicates: if it stops forming, shampoo should be added).
- Do not rub hair and scalp while washing. Gently massage them gently enough. There is no need to additionally use shampoo for hair tips. For washing them, there will be plenty of washing.
- Always rinse thoroughly with shampoo. They can weaken the shine of the hair.
- Choose a shampoo based on the climate and the needs of your hair that change from time to time. In the summer, hair is usually drier, so it needs balms. In the winter, he needs a lot of extra moisture. With age, hair and skin become drier and thinner. Fortunately, there are anti-aging shampoos.
- Use a mild shampoo for normal hair if you wash it daily. After a while, oily hair shampoos dry it and conditioners shampoo. Therefore, you should use them once a week.